Black Track - Full-face helmet
The full-face Black Track helmet is the result of a collaboration between Ducati Scrambler and Bell. It is designed around the Bullit shell that, though retaining the lines of the Star model - the first full-face helmet in history to be produced by Bell - has been updated with a more comfortable fit, refined finishes and cutting-edge technical solutions. The captivating graphics with stripes that, in perfect Scrambler® style, reinterpret and modernize a line that was highly appreciated in the past, enhancing the appearance of this iconic product.
- Composite laminate fiberglass shell
- 4 chin vents with metal mesh intake and exhaust vents
- Detachable, washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Produced in EPS foam, optimised and segmented to allow for better absorption of force and a better distribution of it
- Magnetofusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- Spaces for speakers
- The helmet is supplied with a clear visor. Other visor colours must be purchased separately. Reference model: Bell Bullitt.