Ducati Corse C4 Leather jacket
As a symbol of racing passion, the Ducati Corse C4 leather jacket designed by Aldo Drudi is a CE certified garment designed for sports riding on the road. Manufactured by Dainese exclusively for Ducati, the exterior is made from soft and durable D-Skin 2.0 cowhide leather, while its interior consists of both 3D-Bubble and Nanofeel® to ensure exceptional comfort and coolness. Featuring molded aluminum interchangeable plates on the shoulders and composite protectors on the elbows, the garment also comes ready for insertion of back and chest protectors. The garment is only available in a men's model, in both standard and perforated versions, with two color variants. A garment with an unmistakably Ducati DNA.
- Micro-stretch inserts
- Stretch panels
- Adjustable waist fastening
- D-Skin cowhide 2.0
- S1 fabric
- Fixed Nanofeel® lining with 3D-Bubble inserts
- Jacket-to-trousers zipper
- 2 outer pockets, 2 inside pockets
- Localised perforation
- In thermoformed composite material, pursuant to EN 1621.1
- Interchangeable aluminum shoulder plates (981043028).
- Fits G2 Wave back guard (sold separately, item 981011410) or fits G2 Manis back guard (sold separately, item 981018688)
- Fits Double Chest protector (sold separately, item 981030655)
- Garment CE certified in accordance with standard PrEN 17092, category AA